Tandem Rolf Carbon 700c Wheelset
Using their years of experience in top-flight alloy tandem wheels, Rolf Prima introduced the Tandem Disc Carbon. It’s the perfect wheelset for the tandem team looking for every advantage for the big ride. Sail past the competition on these 45mm deep, full carbon disc brake clinchers.
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Freehub Material: CNC machined titanium
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Spoke Count: 24/24
- Spoke Type: Bladed CX-Speed
- Rim Depth: 45mm
- Brake track Width (external): 21mm
- Brake track Width (internal): 15mm
- Hub: Tandem Disc
- Freehub Compatible: Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed
- Rear hub Spacing: 145mm
- Bearings: Enduro High Carbon Chromium ABEC-3 Cartridge
- QR Skewers: RP3.0 External Cam
- Includes: Quick release skewers and reinforced rim strips
- Weight: 1630g (745g/885g)
- Paired Spoke Technology: Rolf Prima’s Paired Spoke technology broke new ground when it was introduced in 1997. Bringing the spokes to the rim in pairs neutralises the left and right outward pulling forces allowing them to build true wheels on lighter rims with fewer spokes. Fewer spokes and lighter rims help create increased aerodynamics and faster performing wheels.
- Jacketed Nipple Design: The deeper the rim, the more a spoke must bend along its path to the hub flange. The Jacketed Nipple Design moves the bend of the spoke away from the high stress area of the spoke threads and increases spoke life significantly.