Tandem FSA SLK Carbon Chainset
If you’re coping with the power of two riders, you need stiff yet strong cranks.
And if you’re trying to keep the weight of your tandem down too, then you need the SL-K Light tandem crankset.
The rear chainset features hard-wearing CNC-machined 7075 chainrings in a wide-range 52/39/30 triple configuration, while the timing chain runs on deep-tooth 42T rings. With a choice of crank lengths and adjustable chainline, the SL-K Light tandem crankset is suitable for most road tandems.
- Hollow Carbon arms with UD Carbon finish
- AL7075 100% CNC machined chainrings
- AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts
- UD carbon finish
- Colour graphics – Red
- Front Cranks – 172.5mm or 175mm
- Rear Cranks – 170mm, or 172.5mm
- BCD -130/74mm
- 52/39/30T, 42T
- 1,571 grams (Front and Rear Crankset-Megaexo)